- The job timeline now optionally displays job activities.
- There is a new daily job schedule that displays activities (warning, this is still experimental).
- Allocations can now be added to as well as edited from the allocation timeline. Click directly on the date and job activity to create a new allocatiion.
- Resetting filters no longer requires clicking the Apply button. Hitting the Enter key will apply the current filter settings. Of course clicking Apply will continue to work.
- Time entries have several enhancements. Subcontractor as well as employee time can now be tracked, and resource quantities and ticket numbers can be attached to an entry, to model picking up material or other resources from one or multiple suppliers
- Forms can now be added to allocations as well as jobs and timesheets.
Onboarding Your Data
Getting your company data into ControlBoard® is crucial . Our "white glove" service makes it a pleasure.