Take Control of Scheduling
ControlBoard® is the easiest-to-use, most powerful construction software on the market to solve the problem of resource scheduling, tracking and dispatching in the commercial construction industry. Simply drag-and-drop crews, labor, and equipment on a project to create a schedule. You can learn it in 5 minutes!
Over 200+ teams worldwide rely on us.
Easy, Powerful Scheduling
- Easy to use, easy to learn. ControlBoard was designed for use by non-computer professionals to work the way you do.
- Simply drag and drop equipment, labor, crews and subcontractors to create daily, weekly and monthly schedules.
- Avoid conflicts through conflict alerts. Conflicts immediately display in real-time so overallocation of resources is a thing of the past.
- Replace your spreadsheets and whiteboard with intelligent, shared schedules.
- Track all of your changes and create a task list of the information you need to make decisions.
- Plan ahead using generic resources and forecasting to optimize resource utilization.
- Track equipment in real-time through GPS.
- View resource and job history for contract disputes and warranty claims.
- Assign the right resource to the job to maximize your profit.
- ControlBoard ships with an integrated dispatching module that allows you to directly dispatch scheduled and unscheduled resources.
- Schedule changes are easily accommodated with a mouse click to change the date or time of the scheduled dispatch.
- Driving directions, images, documents, and fillable forms are easily shared with the field.
- Changes made by the dispatcher are available instantly to all users of ControlBoard. No need to place a call.
- User defined fields let you easily add custom data.
- Track safety certifications, licenses, weather, injuries, and much more.
- Custom reporting and filtering.
- Add fillable forms to a job or resource.
- Improve your processes and governance with approval flows and digital signatures.
- Timesheets are prefilled from the schedule so entering time is easy.
- Manual entry and punch in/out with GPS tracking are built-in.
- Multiple levels of approval minimize time keeping errors.
- Export time entries into your payroll application.
- View time entry history by job, person, date, approver, and much more.
- ControlBoard integrates with all major construction accounting and ERP systems, using either their API or their database, you choose. You can import jobs, employees, equipment, customers, cost codes, allocations, file attachments, time entries, and just about anything else, from just about any system. Schedule your imports or run them manually or both. Two-way sync? Yes, we do that too.
- Sage (all versions), QuickBooks, Procore, Viewpoint, Foundation, ComputerEase, Vantagepoint, Accubuild, Point of Rental, Salesforce, Excel, and more.
- GPS and fleet tracking integration with Samsara, Visionlink, and Verizon Connect.
- Our integration engine is easily extended to any system. Call us to discuss your particular needs and how ControlBoard can be configured to your environment.
- ControlBoard is built with an intelligent object database that utilizes SQL Server, an open GraphQL API, and is hosted in the Amazon Cloud with secure backups to protect your data.
- You'll always talk live, with experts, at no extra charge.
- Live, one-on-one, group and video training.
- Direct phone and e-mail access to our support team.
- Free assistance onboarding your data.
- Free configuration to tailor ControlBoard to your needs.
- Access to consulting services.
- Support is included in the price, no extra or hidden charges!
ControlBoard supports thousands of jobs and resources at no extra charge. No need to provision servers or install software. It's securely accessible from a desktop, phone or tablet.
Everything in ControlBoard can be imported from or exported to leading construction accounting, payroll, and ERP applications. Learn more here.
You have full access to your data through our GraphQL API. Extend ControlBoard to build your own dashboard or integrate with custom solutions.
O'Connell Electric Company
Tri Valley Water Trucks Inc.
Solve your scheduling problems today. Free demo. Free support.
Stay updated on our weekly sales and marketing guides.
© Copyright 2023, Congistics Corporation. All rights reserved.