- A fully editable Daily Schedule has been added under the Schedule menu. Customers
who schedule resources to multiple allocations throughout the day will find this
- Hourly rates can now be defined on both resources and resource types, which allows
comprehensive cost reporting. Rates can also be imported.
- Jobs are now automatically end-dated, if necessary, when the job's status is set to
Completed or Cancelled.
- A Lock property has been added to allocations, to help prevent accidents when
scheduling. When it is checked, the allocation cannot be deleted, moved to another
job or have its time range changed. It can only be edited in place.
- Fractional amounts on actual resources are now supported, and accounted for in
conflict logic. For example, if you have an employee going to four jobs in one day,
rather than setting the individual times, you can mark the quantity for each as
0.25, and no conflicts will appear on the schedule.
- A Return property has been added for equipment. When checked, the equipment is
returned from its most recent allocation before now to the address of its owner.
When unchecked, the equipment remains at the address of its most recent allocation.
- Change history has been enhanced to include the actual properties that were changed,
along with their old and new values.
Onboarding Your Data
Getting your company data into ControlBoard® is crucial . Our "white glove" service makes it a pleasure.